Another shocking development against the Nature, locals of Rampal and the conscious people across the world.
The 1320MW Rampal #coal power plant is no threat to the #Sundarbans mangrove forest in real sense, PM #Hasina reiterates while speaking in parliament on Monday to ditch concerns raised by #green activists across the world!!!
1. Why does India have no responsibility in case of environmental loss from the project?
2. Why didn’t Bangladesh officials consider the Sundarbans while proposing location?
3. Why did the power ministry violate conditions of primary location clearance issued by the department of environment?
4. Why did then Khulna mayor Talukder Abdul Khaleque started distributing money among some locals for acquiring land before issuance of the location clearance?
5. Why did the army start land-filling task before getting DoE clearance and disposal of writ petitions at the court?
6. Why were the writ petitions left pending for months and later rejected?
7. Why are the locals and green activists being bullied, threatened and attacked by police and ruling partymen?
And there are more and more questions that prove that the government is lying and implementing the India-Bangladesh joint venture bypassing laws of the country and the Nature!